Pretty Girl who slapped an old taxi driver says sorry in public online!

On a road rage in Quezon City, earlier this week, a young woman got the wrath of the netizens in the social media after being found slapping an old taxi driver. In a brief clip that spread on the Facebook, she was viewed facing and yelling at a taxi driver who scratched her car. A few people who watch the clip identified a woman named her as Cherish Sharmaine Interior. In Congressional Avenue in Quezon City, we published that the horrifying conflict happened. Virgilio Murillo Doctor, who is the old taxi driver, was driving beside Cherish Sharmaine Interior’s car when the late unexpectedly crashed the Cherish's car.

Interior got off from her car and began facing the taxi driver in a lewd tone, instead of resolving the circumstance peacefully. Interior resorted to brutality when the scared taxi driver declined to step down from his car. When the lady moved over to the taxi and slapped the driver the individual who was taking the clip fortunately captured that moment.

This scene of brutality to the elderly didn't sit well with the netizens in the social media. In these past few days, to discuss to the public reaction that has been attacking. Cherish Sharmaine Interior completely revealed her side of the story. The VXI call center employee finally published a public explanation next to a reaction on the internet. Doing an alternative Facebook account, Interior begged online users to save her family from the hate.

Interior said:
“Somebody reported my spare facebook account and copied my apology on their Facebook page. This is Cherish Sharmaine Interior. I repeat I have no Facebook page. I’m not that dumb to create a fan page, post the pictures of myself and my boyfriend, then post more hurting messages pa to add insult to injury or to make you hate me even more. I have published an apology which was copied on that Facebook page but the truth still remains: I AM SORRY. Spare my relatives, my office, and my workmates. Someone tagged the name of the company I work in and commented on some of the posts there. Please leave them alone. And please, those people who also have the Interior surname and who you guys are bullying, are not in anyway related to me. If you want to bash me, I am willing to accept that. Just leave the innocent people alone. I am doing things to make up for my mistake, trying to reach out to manong taxi driver. I am facing an imminent termination and possibly blacklisting in other companies, and I hope you guys are happy. I do not know if I will land on any other job – rendering the effort, time and money we spent in school useless. I do not know how to stand up and get myself together after this. I believe I deserve it, but please accept my apologies.” 

Interior public plea wasn't enough to satisfy the online users, a lot of the whom are still screaming justice for the poor taxi driver. To see the taxi driver’s answer on this argument, check out his interview here.
What can you say about this? Share your thoughts and reaction to us!


Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger