An Amazing and shocking transformation of a "Somtam" Vendor!

A "Somtam vendor" who is continually subjected to bullying because of her "witch chin." She said,
"When I look in the mirror, I don’t like what I see. I hate all the bully words. They say I’m a witch with a long chin.” 
Wanida Wantakamphu, a 21-year-old stunned the world as she exposes her true identity in one of the shows in Thailand, which is the Thai version of the famous Korean plastic surgery show "Let Me In Thailand." After having surgeries where primarily targetting her jaw and other parts of her bodies like her breasts, foreheads, and eyelids.

The "Somtam vendor" has built up her confidence and her self-esteem, as she stepped on stage with a huge smile on her face. Wanida added,
"This show gave me a new life. It gave me a new face. It made me smile like I never did before." 
But her makeover was too late because her boyfriend died in a car crash four days earlier she was agreed to reveal her "new" Wanida. According to Wanida in the interview with Workpoint:
"I was speechless. I didn’t believe it at first. I thought it was a prank." "He accepted me for how I used to look. I loved and miss him very much."

Life goes on for the contentious "Somtam vendor", someway the vendor will start a new life in Korea. She will start working as one of the chosen staff in Department of Labor for its three-year program in 2018. Noppajit Monlin, a 22-year-old Thai factory worker, who is the first one to be featured in the Thai version of Korean plastic surgery "Let Me In". Nopajjit born with a tangled jaw. The imperfection made it hard for him to chomp properly and ultimately compelled him to detach himself from friends and co-workers.

Thanks to the show, he changes completely and became popular on the internet. Noppajit said,
"People say I’m a different person. I feel much better. Before people said my face was not normal and society didn’t accept me, now I have more friends." 
What can you say about the transformation of Wanida? Is this show really helpful or otherwise? Share your thoughts and reaction to us!

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger