Isang babae ang gumamit ng uling nang siya ay mag-tootbrush ngunit hindi niya inasahan na ito ang magiging kalabasan

I have been brushing my teeth with various varieties of mint-flavored toothpaste twice a day for the past 20 days. I always remember several times where I beg my mom to buy me a bubblegum or any disgusting-sounding flavor when I was a child. I started to be in charge of my personal toothpaste buying as my adult teeth grew in. Whenever I went to the department store, I suddenly see myself attracted to the packages that assured things like “advanced whitening.” However, my teeth never twinkled the way silver whites appear in commercials.

It still made me think if there are any possible alternative teeth-whitening options even though I knew in myself that the specific effects are somewhat to condemn for generating unrealistic expectations. I always heard to the people around me about brushing your teeth with activated charcoal could help whiten and eliminate the stains. So I thought I should try it. So for a week, I decided to replace my toothpaste with a bottle of activated charcoal capsules. And here's what happened.


What Is Activated Charcoal, And Why Is It Good For Your Teeth? 


Activated charcoal is a black powder that is what the most significant (and honestly, off-putting) thing to remember about activated charcoal. As stated by the New World Encyclopedia, if we want to get more professional, it is a kind of carbon that’s been slowly treated to get it acceptable for absorption and chemical reactions. It is an extremely absorbent quality which indicates it is applied in things like water filtration systems, or even for sewage treatment.

I got the bottle which is a dietary supplement and is inclined to “quickly relieve gas and bloating.” The massive amounts can also be used for consuming poisonous things from your stomach. The absorbent quality of activated charcoal is also can help boost stains off your teeth. How To Use Activated Charcoal To Whiten Teeth I still decided to try a cheaper but more labor-intensive option: DIY charcoal toothpaste although there is a lot of kind of toothpaste out there that are clearly formed to be implanted with activated charcoal.

All you just need is a sink, toothbrush and of course the charcoal capsules. I would suggest to use a new toothbrush instead of rotting your normal one. Delicately remove the capsule alone in your sink and merely wet your toothbrush. Then spray its black contents onto the bristles. Simply place the brush into your mouth and you can start to brush your teeth for the dentist-recommended two minutes. As usual, you also needed to wash your teeth to remove the black residue out of your mouth perfectly.

The Experiment Before:

I will be the first one to confess that my teeth are not really white. It is not the kind of thing I’ve ever tried much with other than the earlier stated whitening toothpaste while I would love to attract people with my perfectly white teeth. I’m proud to tell that drinking a lot of cups of coffee per day does not help my situation.

 Day 1

When I first brushed my teeth on Monday night, I really don't have any idea what to expect. Frankly, one of the things I look forward not to do day by day is brushing my teeth. Plus the fact that I'm taking it with a strangeness black powder that made it even more daunting. But it turns out that the activated charcoal really leave my teeth a squeaky clean feeling and it doesn't have any taste at all.

Day 2

Be informed that brushing your teeth with activated charcoal is dirty, particularly when you’re going to pick a capsule. One of the odd things that you will notice apart from your sink looks like a scene from a horror movie is you also spit a black stuff into the sink.

Day 3 

I was somewhat used to the routine by the third day. It was tiny irritating to drowsily pick apart pills in the morning and clean up the dirt as someone who usually prioritizes an additional five minutes of sleep over eating breakfast or establishing on eyeliner.

Day 4

It is also impossible to capture photos and seem like anything other than a monster when your mouth is overflowing with the black thingy. The photos, however, didn't become any daintier while the method became easier. I was praying that there would be a few improvements in my results by day four. However, I did not notice if there were any. I am sure there is a little bummed that I am not seeing more progress even though she was conscious that things like these take time and there is no assurance that my experiment will be a success.

Day 5

I thought I finally completed the technique of brushing my teeth without creating a large mess by day five. All I wish that my teeth will be bright as the way I want when this more difficult method is over.

Day 6 

I think that I had this charcoal-brushing thing down by the second-to-last day. But when I left to wet my brush enough, I was in for a shock in the morning. Get it from me that putting a dry powder in your mouth is a very offensive feeling. However, I had to skip my error next time because all had to do was wet my brush and it was all going better.

Day 7 

I was excited to see the result of the hardship that I do to achieve the bright teeth by the last day. The result? A little. I was wishing that what I do would belong to the most exciting “before” and “after” pictures that social media users never saw. Unluckily, that this does not happen. But I will tell to you that my mouth does really feel clean and it was also fun. The charcoal also offset my breath.

Conclusions

How did the experiment turn out? I can say that it was not as bad as I thought it might be now that the experiment was all done. I was not actually expecting it to happen, so I’m not too disappointed although I clearly assumed that my teeth would experience a perfect transformation. What did I learn? I find it amusing because I discovered another way to help clean up my teeth. I am excited to use my toothpaste tonight with that stated. Would I recommend it to a friend? I would suggest to tried charcoal to people who are curious, however, I am not going to say that you should don't toothpaste forever.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger