Isang ina ang nagpa-ampon ng kanyang sariling anak pero lumipas ang mahabang panahon hindi niya alam na ang kinakasama niyang lalaki ay sarili pala niyang Anak

This is the story of a mother and son who are ready to be imprisoned just to protect their relationship. Because of their relationship, they are now facing the charges of incest in which it is a fourth-degree offense in New Mexico, United States. Both of them said that even though their relationship indicates that they were being imprisoned, they still wanted to boost awareness about Genetic S3xual Attractions (GSA) relationships.

As stated by the reports of Daily Mail UK, GSA, “s3xual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings or half-siblings, a parent, and offspring, or first and second cousins, who first meet as adults.”

Monica Mares, 36-years-old who gave birth to her son at the age of 16 but she decided to give up her son for adoption. Her son named Peterson who is Carlos at that time is currently 19 years of his age. When he was still a baby, he was adopted that's why he never got a chance to know his biological parents. He then began talking to his real mother when he saw her on Facebook. As stated by Monica that she was very delighted and happy to meet her son in person after so many years that they are not together.

Monica knew that she only loved her son as a mother when they first met. But she said she began making ‘crazy feelings’ towards him after her son, Peterson live with her. Monica stated,

“It felt like I met somebody new in my life and I fell in love with him.”


She then decided to confess her love to her own son because she can't handle anymore what feeling she had on her son.

"At first I told him, ‘I’m sorry I don’t know how you are going to react to this. I’m your mom and you’re my son, but I’m falling in love with you".

And he said:

"You know what I am too. I was scared to let you know".

He was falling in love with his mom and I was falling in love with my son. We talked about it and we took off to the park. I said,

"Would you ever date your mom?’ And he said: ‘would you ever date your son?"
And I said, "Honest truth yes I would’."

But their relationship didn't last long because their neighbor reported their incestuous relationship. Inc3st is prohibited in 50 states in the United States and it could also put the couple in the jail for a long time.

What can you say about this story? Do you believe that it was a real love or only a lust? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger