Isang Pinoy ang pinagtatawanan dahil sa kanyang look ngunit napanganga na lahat nang magsimula na siyang kumanta

Sephy Francisco who is a Pinoy contestant that joined in the ‘I Can See Your Voice’ in Korea that makes Filipinos proud again. The Pinoy Contestant, Sephy Francisco who earlier joined the Pinoy version of I Can See Your Voice in which Jessa Zaragoza was the guest star. However, he still managed to inspire and encourage people with his story even though he failed to make it to the final round. Jessa, on the other hand, was crying while he was listening to his story. Now, Sephy didn't just wow the Filipinos but also the Koreans on his performance.

This Pinoy contestant joined in the ‘I Can See Your Voice’ in Korea. But she failed once again and didn't make it to the last round. But Sephy first showed that she should have made it to the last round before leaving in the country. Slaying the vocals of Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli, Sephy effortlessly sings the hit song ‘The Prayer.’ After he showed his excellent voice, many of the judges including the popular K-pop group Block B wowed and amazed to his performance.

As stated by Sephy he wanted to achieve his dreams of traveling to Korea that's why she traveled to Korea as a Pinoy contestant. And his other reason is that he wanted to give the needs of his family.

This Pinoy contestant said to the judges,

“It’s really been my dream to be here in Korea and I experienced a lot of first time. I experienced the snow, the very first time I experienced it [here]. [It’s] the very first time I got a passport, very first time I got a visa so a lot of first time here in Korea.” 

And when Sephy revealed how his singing helped him give the needs of his family she became emotional. Sephy told,

“Right now I am the breadwinner of the family. I am currently the one who is earning. Because of my voice, I was able to earn money for my family because before we are very, very poor I really want to pursue my dreams to be a singer and inspire others.” 

What are your thoughts on this? Do you always judge because of their physical and facial appearances? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger