Rason kung bakit hindi na si Venus Raj nagsusuot ng Swimsuit

Almost everybody knows the ever remembered candidates of the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant like Venus Raj. She became famous and known to everyone because of her notable answer in the question and answer segment of the prestigious beauty pageant competition last 2010 and although of her answer but she places the fifth runner-up. Here the question and answer that makes her popular and always remember when there is a beauty pageant like this.

"Question: What is one big mistake that you have made in your life and what did you do to make it right?" 

"Her Answer: Thank you so much, sir for that wonderful question. Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Good evening Las Vegas! You know what sir in my 22 years of existence I can say there is nothing major major, I mean a problem that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much That I am here!"


After that, she begins to comes out in different shows and movies. But social media users followed her on her Instagram account and observed that she is not wearing a bathing suit for a moment. Moreover, she rather wore a bikini that will hide her curvy body. In the previous interview of Philippine Entertainment Portal(PEP.ph), the famous beauty queen shared the reason behind of not wearing a revealing swimwear. She reveals that as she becomes closer to the Almighty, she had established certain limitations and control on her outfit. She explained her side by saying:

"You know, I/m getting old. I've matured, I'm turning thirty. Hindi siya limitations just because I want limitations. It's because I'm getting mature and I'm having convictions, yun yung pinangangatawanan ko. Anything that I feel not biblical, it's conviction."


She also added some sort of joke regarding her body.

"Hindi na rin kagandahan yung katawan ko, hindi na ako nagsu-swimsuit. Nakakahiya, baka masuka kayo." 

She also was asked about her love life and she responded that there is no guy or suitors.

"I'm happy and in love every day. Wala akong suitor, I am just really content with my relationship with the Lord every day. Bakit wala? I am just waiting, I am not pursuing. So, if there's no one pursuing me, I can't do anything about that."


One of her co-host in her show on the GMA News TV, Cristina Decena witness and testify about the faith in God of Venus. She added that she had a great effect on her life and the beauty queen assist her to read the Holy Bible. She added that Venus also read every morning the holy book last April on their Asian Cruise. 

On the other hand, Decena also testifies that Venus helps her to recover from a broken heart. Because of her revelation the reason behind of not already wearing a revealing sexy bikini, many social media users admire her and respect for what she stands in life. Her testimony as one of the celebrities very near to God inspires many women like her.

What are your thoughts on the story of venus? Are you inspired by her testimonies and convictions to God? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger