Siya Pala Ang Pinakamatangkad Na Babaeng Modelo Sa Buong Mundo

Ekaterina Lisinia of Panza of Russia was being called as the worlds tallest model having a height of 6 foot and 9 inches. In her interview at Barcroft Media, she said that she loves her long body and she was really comfortable and happy in her body.

“I like my long body, I like my long legs, and everything about it”. 

However, because of her having the height and the beauty she decided to follows her dreams to become a model after the retirement from a successful career in basketball.


Lisinia also wishes to achieve the Guinness World Book of Records of her 52-inch legs alone, and also said that her height would be her greatest asset for her new gig. Lisinia said,

“When I was about 24 years old, I realized I was attractive.” 

She also added that

“I always had an athletic body and was always much taller than everyone else my age, but then I realized that being tall is very attractive.” 

 And this girl also had biggest feet in Russia in that is 13 shoe size.


The father of Lisinia 6 feet, 5 inches tall, while her mother is also more than 6 feet tall, that's why it was never a shock to them as she would grow to this height. Victor Lisinia, which is Lisinia's father said,

 “Lisinia got that height from her parents.” 

Her father also said,

“When we were picking up Ekaterina from the hospital, we noticed straight away that her legs were really long and her body mainly consisted of them.” 

What can you say about her height and foot size? Do you want to be one of the tallest woman in the world like her? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger