Anak na Lalaki ni Eula Valdez napagkamalan ng mga tao na Boyfriend niya dahil sa Taglay niyang Kagwapuhan

Eula Valdez, who is a Filipina actress well-known for her role as Janice in the Bagets film series (1984) and as Amor Powers in the original version of Pangako Sa ’Yo (2000). Recently, in the late night talk show, Tonight With Boy Abunda wherein the veteran actress appeared to be a guest. On the said show, Boy Abunda asked about Eula's son, Miguel Valdez, who is also an actor and model. Miguel Valdez is the eldest son of Eula in the former husband, Ronnie Quizon. Miguel started his career and became one of the actors in the indie movie Paki (Please Care) in 2017, wherein her mother, Eula is also starred in the movie.

Miguel told that everytime people introduce him as “the son of Eula Valdez, the actress,” he really feels offended.

“People would say this, but they never mention my name. I deserve my own identity,” 

Miguel said. Miguel said when he raised the issue with Eula,

“My mom took it the wrong way. She thought I wasn’t proud of her.” 

He also said,

“I had to explain to Mom that, yes, it’s normal for a person to link me to her if that person is really her friend, but not for those who don’t know Eula Valdes personally—like the mother of a classmate." 

“I know that I will always be compared to her, or to my dad. I will always feel the pressure because people will expect that I am twice as good.”


Boy Abunda also asked Eula about the incident that her son was sometimes mistaken as her “young boyfriend” back in 2013. Eula admitted that Miguel was a kind and a sweet son that maybe lot of the people thinking Miguel as her boyfriend. Eula said,

“Kasi si Miguel ay malambing na anak. Kapag nasa mall kami, he would hold my hand and mahilig siyang humalik. Minsan humahalik yan sa lips.”


Eula admitted that she had purchased a custom-made shirt for them that clearly says their mother-son relationship, to stop the occurrence arise again. Eula said to Boy in between of her laughs,

“Tig-isa kami. Meron sa akin na ‘He’s my son’ na may arrow. Tapos sa kanya naman, ‘She’s my mom’. Para wala naman magsasabi, ‘Oy si Eula Valdes pabata naman nang pabata ang kasama nito!'”
Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger