Napaluha sila nang ibigay ni Alden Richards ang mensaheng ito

Our parent is the people who will never turn their backs on us and will give their full-out support to us. Whenever we were sad, mad, and wanted to cry they are always there to make us happy and smile even though we don't want to. They are always our defender in many ways. Just like how the family of the prominent actor, Alden Richards supports him. Recently, he released a statement on one of his interviews about his father. He said that his father is his own defender many ways.

He also said that his father was always there for him whenever he calls him and he needs a help to something. He said that he was lucky because he has a father who always gave the best to him.
"I can say that my dad is my own tagapagtanggol, he's my defended in a lot of ways. I'm not really vocal about it and I guess this is the first time that he's going to hear it from me. He's always there whenever I call on him. There was no instance in my life where I needed help and my dad wasn't there. He's always there."

Here are some of the reactions of the netizens:
"You raised a fine son DB. My heart swells with pride for you! #VictorMagtanggolAngSimula" 
"Aawww daddy bae!! So sweet of you @aldenrichards02 love at naappreciation niya po ikaw. Deserve niyo lang ng blessings na meron kayo at matatanggap pa #VictorMagtanggolAngSimula" 
"Aww..ang sweet ni gov, kkaiyak nmn ito DB hayy.. #ALDUBxAldenOnVM #VictorMagtanggolAngSimula" 
"Daddy Bae @R_FAULKERSoN u have raised a very sweetest children very well Loving messages from ur children are the best compliments any parents would ever want to receive. #VictorMagtanggolAngSimula" 
What can you say about the message of Alden Richards to his father? Are you touched by his heartfelt message? Kindly give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger