Netizen, binulgar ang tunay na pagtrato ni Maine Mendoza sa kanya

It was a busy week for the phenomenal star Maine Mendoza because she was out of the country for her endorsement commitments with one of the leading Cosmetics company in the world. Maine Mendoza was in Canada to have a collaboration with the MAC Cosmetics, she is one of the endorsers and influencers of the said cosmetic products by MAC. Presently she is in Canada and many AlDub nation members are waiting for her and they were glad because of her kindness shown to them. It is common for us to read some news article about her kindness with her fans and some have negative comments on her for being cynical and sassy. A netizen testifies to the true character of Maine Mendoza based on his actual experience. A certain Jerwin sees the phenomenal star and having the courage to have a selfie picture with her. The netizen doesn't notice that Maine Mendoza is eating and she request to Jerwin to finished her snack. The phenomenal star quickly finishes her snack to have a selfie photo with him. The netizen was ashamed of what he did but and admires the kindness of Maine Mendoza.

Here is the whole story of the kindness shown by Maine Mendoza to Jerwin.
"I'm not really the biggest fan of her, but after meeting her in person, I think I am now. Lol. So I was sitting in the food court, tired from walking around the mall when my gaze fell to this very simple looking lady at the table beside us. I have been looking at her for like 15 seconds already when it hit me I was like, "hey, I know her! But that's impossible for her to be Maine. Maybe she just looks like her." So what I did is I grabbed my phone and typed" Where is Maine Mendoza" in my browser, and the first result that came up was a news about her arriving in Canada for her collaboration with MAC. And I was like, "It is her"

So he decided to take the opportunity to have a selfie photo with her and courageously approached the phenomenal star, Jerwin added.
"So I gathered all the courage I could and walked up to their table to ask for a photo of her, she wasn't done eating yet and I embarrassed myself when she said. "Wait lang ha,ubusin ko lang to", then she hurriedly. I almost died from shame. She was so nice and instead of actually asking to have a photo later, she chewed her food in a rush for me, and smiled and posed for a selfie. I apologized several times for several times for interrupting her. When they are about to go, they agreed to have some more pictures taken with my other friends, I apologized once more for the interruption and she just smiled and said that is ok. So the news about her being really nice, wacky and friendly, is really true. Thank you @mainedcm for being so nice, funny, simple and truly being a genuine person." 
This is only one proof that the phenomenal star Maine Mendoza is truly nice, funny and kind to all the people not only to her AlDub fans.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger