Nakatanggap ng iba't ibang komento si Bella Padilla sa Social Media matapos kumalat ang kanyang bagong litrato na ito lang ang suot

Bela Padilla is also one of those celebrities who really loved the beach. In fact, she is a self-proclaimed beach lover which was recognized for her hypnotizing facial feature and perfect body. Most people also knew her for being a happy-go-lucky type of person and not just for being a famous celebrity. Bela Padilla also decided to just ignore and don't mind those people who try to bring her down not just like other celebrities who get drowned by the judgments that they receiving from the people. She also chooses to live her life to the fullest and live the life that she wanted. She also the type of person who would capture a fan and an adorable picture that definitely proves how much she loves the beach instead of capturing Instagram-worthy pictures.

However, Bela still ends up receiving a judgment from the netizens particularly if she posted something that the netizen can't take seeing it even though she was already recognized for having an envious body. Just like the what happened to her after she posted a picture of her that was captured in Amanpulo. At that time, she was enjoying her trip and stays in the Island paradise Amanpulo. It can be seen in her picture that she was lounging on the white sand of the beach. She posted it on her Instagram account that wrote:
"I mean. I can get used to this office. #seamasteraquaterra @omega" 
But the social media users see that her envious body is slowly fading away. They also see that belly fat began to form in her stomach.

However, the actress answered back the b****** after they criticizing her body. She stated on her Twitter account:
"Shocked by the number of comments on my IG post pointing out that I have a belly. Yes, I do. It holds in my organs that I need to live. It has a layer of muscles that I worked hard for in the gym and a layer of fat from the food I enjoy to eat. Deal with it. PLUS I'm seated."

She also added a different tweet that wrote:
"Would it have made you more comfortable if I edited my photo to perfection? Because I could have easily done that. But what message does it send to the younger ones? That our photos are only likable when we're perfect in photos? Not from me.NEVER." 
What can you say about this? Do you admire the courage of Bela Padilla responding to the haters? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger