Nanay Mary Ann ginulat ang lahat nang ilabas ang tila saloobin sa bumibira kay Maine Mendoza!

Everyone was surprised when the loving mother of the phenomenal star Maine Mendoza, Nanay Dub expressed her emotions and feelings against the critics and haters. it is the burden and responsibilities of the parents to defend and fight for their children whenever there is someone who likes to destroy and humiliates them. That is why it is not surprising that Nanay Dub will express her side and defense for her precious daughter Maine Mendoza.
"Before you judge my life, my past, my character..., walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fears, my pain and my laughter...Remember everyone has a story. When you've lived my life then you can judge me.-Quotes Vine"

It is a nice quote coming from the loving mothers that inspire her fellow mothers, AlDub Nation fans @mainephrizal can relate to what she wants to express against the critics of Maine Mendoza.
"Nice quotes po Nay. Relate ang lahat, kumusta na po kayo? #ALDUB147thWeeksary" 
Many AlDub nation fans agree with the post of Nanay Dub and some of Maine Mendoza fans suggests that they can include the critics in their prayer as requested by AlDub fans @conradrowena1 and also they greeted the loving mother of the phenomenal star a Happy Mother's day this coming Sunday.
"That is true Nanay Dub... ipagdasal na lang po natin Nay Take care po and God Bless po and to your loving Family and advance Happy Mothers po sa inyo and kay Nikki regards po from Switzerland #ALDUB147thWeeksary"

Being a mother for a couple of children is not simply because it is a great responsibility and it the most important job in this world without quitting or resigning of being a mother because it is a whole life obligation to take care, love and defend our children. To all mothers, Happy Mothers Day and take an inspiration from the courage and love and strength of Nanay Dun on how she raised her children particularly the phenomenal star who always brought us laughter and happiness and forgetting the hardships of life.

What can you say about the expressions of emotions of Nanay Dub? Have you inspired by the quote she shared with us? Kindly share and give your comments and reactions to us.

Share it on Facebook
Loading...
 
Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger